Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I think many of you get double posts from me. You may have recieved a post from my other site if you did than you got my big worded, emotional, tempertantrum. It was posted to the wrong site it was supposed to come to this site.

I want to get together on Saturday for brunch. If you can please RSVP me within the next few days. Preferably before Thursday so we can plan where and what time. I will adjust my schedule that morning to be there at the best time for each of you.

Please come.

I have this site set up to send emails to those whose contact information I have. Some don't recieve these posts in your email because I don't know how to get them to you. I know it's hard to get on the site, hard to remember to get on the site. I've made a commitment to make this happen and I'm moving forward even if I have to do it alone. I'll say it again though, it wont move as quickly as it needs to, nor will it be as helpful to others if I do this alone. We will have a much stronger program here in Utah if I can get a committee committed to help. Trust me, I know what it feels like to wake up every morning and really just not want to do anything. Even not be able to do anything.

I am trying to push myself past that because my life over the past four years has been lived 85% of the time from my bed. I've missed a lot of my childrens funnest growing up years, and I have ached and cried over it far too much. I figure what I've been through hasn't killed me, I'm still here, so I better do what I can to make it worth living for me. I'm putting myself through a lot right now in an effort to get to that point. My biggest reason for establishing this group is because I have been a test subject for the Chiari Institute in New York. Much of what I've had to go through could have been avoided. I want to keep others from having to live the nightmare I've had to live, and I want to help you help yourself, and others to improve your quality of life.

So - please RSVP ASAP and I'll cut the acrinyms here :-) and I hope to see you all on Saturday.
Answer back!!
Have a pain free week - hey I'd even be glad for a pain free day.
Kelly

1 comment:

Missie said...

Rest in Peace Kelly!